The West Bend Lioness Lion’s nut sale for Fall and Winter fundraisers are about to get underway. The local Lion’s club will be selling Terri Lynn, Inc. nuts and candies.
The funds are used for scholarships given to two Lioness Girls of the Month in June. The club also contributes funds to many community needs such as the Samaritan Health Center, Threshold, West Bend Library summer reading program, Albrecht Free Clinic, Celebrate Families, and Lion’s Camp for the blind, hearing impaired and children with diabetes in Rosholt, WI.
This year the local Lions Club is raising funds to build a fishing pier at Ridge Run Park in celebration of Lions International’s 100th birthday.
Here is a list of scheduled sales for Fall of 2016 and Winter 2017.
- Friday, October 21 Fair to Remember, 4:00 to 8:00 pm and
- Saturday, October 22 Fair to Remember, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at Washington County Fair Park
- Friday, October 28 Glacier Hills Credit Union, 12:00 to 4:30 pm.
- Thursday, November 10 Samaritan Health Center, 9:30 am to 3:30 pm.
- Tuesday, November 15 Serigraph Sales Cafeteria, 11:00 to 3:00 pm.
- Thursday, December 1 Cedar Ridge, 9:30 am to 2:00 pm.
- Saturday, December 3 Senior Center, 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Saturday, December 10 Christmas Fair to Remember, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at Washington County Fair Park
- Friday, December 16 Glacier Hills Credit Union , 12:00 to 4:30 pm
- Thursday, February 2 Serigraph Sales Cafeteria, 11:00 to 3:00 pm.
- Thursday, March 30 Samaritan Health Center, 9:30 to 3:30 pm.
- Thursday, April 6 Cedar Ridge, 9:30 am to 2:00 pm.
Also, all club members will take orders from any persons wanting nuts. If you wish to contact someone to order nuts, or to get information about Lions, call Angie Thornburg at 262-338-8206 or Mary Lou Desrosier at 262-338-6564, e-mail at [email protected] or check our website: www.westbendlionesslions.org/ or our new WebStore at https://wbend-lioness-lions.terrilynncares.com