Nov. 3, 2016 – West Bend, WI – A quick photo of a smiling Lydia Craig after she was recently released from the hospital. The 18-year-old was rescued from the lower level of her family’s home following an early-morning fire on Sept. 26.
Craig suffered carbon monoxide poisoning and she battled back from pneumonia following the fire.
After nearly a month in the hospital Craig is now back with her family.
Watch for the city to recognize West Bend firefighter Alan Hefter and Kyle Demler for their lifesaving actions.
Photo courtesy Emily Craig.