-Kettle Moraine Bowl on Highway 60 has a pre-season car and swap meet Saturday, April 16 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
-The 38th annual Allenton Advancement Association Buffalo Feed is April 23 from 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. at Addison Town Hall.
– Mason Holbrook will be featured during this 2016 Washington/Ozaukee American Heart Association heart walk. Holbrook was born with Tetralogy of Fallot in March of 2014 and had to have several open heart surgeries within his first few months of life. Sign up for team Mason at washingtonheartwalk.kintera.org/teammason
-The Washington County Lacrosse team, West Bend Rush, has its first varsity home game Wednesday, April 20 vs. Kenosha at 5:30 p.m. at Riverside Park.
– Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School teacher Sarah Mayer will be leaving KML at the end of this school year. Mayer led the KMLES Band Program and other band courses 13 years.
-The DIVA’s Spring Bling is April 28; lots of activities and prizes in downtown West Bend and Barton.
-Shred Fest is Saturday, April 30 from 9 a.m. – noon at Thrivent Financial, 810 Paradise Dr. in West Bend.
-American Metal & Paper in West Bend and Kewaskum is offering 45-cents a pound for aluminum from April 18 – April 23 in celebration of Earth Day.
– Remember to RSVP to the Cast Iron Open House and the West Bend Company Reunion on April 23 from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. RSVP at 26-334-7943 or castironluxuryliving.com/rsvp/
-Historic Barton Business Association is hosting a Brat Fry at The Sign Shop May 7. Live music will be provided by Mike Sipin and the gang.
– Senator Duey Stroebel is holding 10 town hall stops around the district: Monday, May 2 at 6 p.m. – Slinger Community Library and 7:30 p.m. at Hartford City Hall. Monday, May 16 at 5:30 p.m. at Campbellsport Public Library and 7:30 p.m. at West Bend Community Memorial Library
– Janalee Bach has opened a new business, Wood N’ Art, at 111 N. Sixth Street in West Bend above Slesar Glass. Wood N’ Art is an instructor-led art studio that helps create custom-wood signs. An open house will be held April 30.