Meeting Notice – AMENDED
Downtown West Bend Business Improvement District (BID)
Board of Directors
Tuesday, April 12, 2016
P.D. Classroom 2nd Floor, West Bend City Hall 1115 S. Main Street
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call and Acknowledgement of Quorum
3. Approval of Minutes from March 1, 2016 Meeting
4. Financial Report
5. Strategic Planning Committee Update
6. Discussion and approval of building lights installation
Robb Steiner, Vice President, Steiner Electric, Inc.
7. Discussion and approval of Roots & Branches proposal
Shirley Decker, Executive Director, Roots & Branches
8. Discussion and approval of bike rack locations
Craig Hoeppner, City of West Bend Director of Parks, Recreation and Forestry and Bike Friendly West Bend Member
9. Discussion on music downtown
10. Entertain a motion to adjourn into closed session pursuant to Statutes Section 19.85(1)(e) deliberating or negotiating the purchasing of public properties, the investing of public funds, or conducting other specified public business, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session. (Negotiations for Repair of Downtown Bridge)
11. Items for Next Meeting Agenda
Persons with disabilities requiring special accommodations for attendance at the meeting should contact the City Clerk (335-5103) at least one (1) business day prior to the meeting.
NOTICE OF COMMON COUNCIL MEETING
Members of the Common Council may attend the above meeting. Pursuant to State ex rel. Badke v. Greendale Village Board, 173 Wis.2d 553, 494 N.W.2d 408 (1993) such attendance may be considered a meeting of the Common Council. This notice is given so that members of the Common Council may attend the meeting without violating the open meeting law.