West Bend, WI—Holy Angels Parish, 138 N. Eighth Ave., West Bend will hold its “Festival of Angels” June 7, 8 and 9 this year with fun for the whole family. Just two blocks south of Hwy 33 on Eighth Avenue, the fun starts at 5 p.m. Friday.
There will be rides, games, refreshments and great food, including the return of our delicious fish baskets, while supplies last. Free entertainment. NO COVER CHARGE for the whole family includes music by “Rebel Grace” starting at 7 p.m. Friday night.
Saturday the fun starts at Noon with the return of “Wrist Band Day.” Purchase a wristband for a great price and you can enjoy unlimited rides from 1 p.m. – 6 p.m., Listen to “Back in the Day Dan” performing from 1 p.m. -3:30 p. m. Bingo doors open at 5:30 p.m. enjoy music by “The Cheap Shots” starting at 7 p.m. with no cover charge.
Sunday is kicked off with our Polka Mass at 11 a.m. under the tent with homemade bakery available. There is another “Wrist Band Opportunity” from Noon –5 p.m. Purchase a wristband for a great price and you can enjoy unlimited rides. A Chicken Plate will be served on the grounds from 11:30 a.m.—2 p.m. Carry Outs are Available. Other food items available during the festival include: pizza, sweet corn, cream puffs and more! Bingo starts rolling at 12:30 p.m.
More FREE family entertainment includes: Live music with the “Squeeze Box Featuring Ted Lange & Molly B” from 12:30-4:30 p.m. and, “Carol and the Keynotes” from 5 p.m.-9 p.m. ALL WITH NO COVER CHARGE! Bring the kids and the kids at heart to enjoy “The Real Clowns” at 2 p.m., Raffle drawings 8 p.m. (Over $5,000 in cash prizes- plus many other prizes).
Our annual Silent Auction will be held all three days. Each day new items will be available to bid on, so be sure to check it out daily.
Get advance Sheridan Amusement Ride Tickets and save money. Tickets Available at: West Bend locations of Tennies Ace Hardware, Klotz’s Piggly Wiggly and the Holy Angels Rectory and School Office. For information, please call 262-338-1148.
- Holy Angels’ “Festival of Angels”, June 7, 8 & 9th, 2019, 138 North 8th Avenue, West Bend just two blocks south of Hwy 33.
- Fun starts on Friday at 5:00 p.m., Saturday grounds open at Noon, and Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Silent Auction to be held daily with loads of great items to bid on.
- Saturday and Sunday are “Wrist Band Days”. Enjoy unlimited rides with the purchase of a wristband from 1:00 -6:00 p.m. on Saturday and Noon—5:00 p.m. on Sunday. Individual wristbands must be purchased for each day.
- FREE Music/Entertainment: Friday- “Rebel Grace” starting at 7:00 p.m., Back in the Day Dan 1:00 – 3:30 p.m. and “The Cheap Shots” at 7:00 p.m., Sunday- Polka Mass 11:00 a.m., “Squeeze Box Featuring Ted Lange & Molly B” at 12:30 p.m., “The Real Clowns” at 2:00 p.m., and “Carol and the Keynotes” at 5 p.m.
- NO COVER CHARGE ALL WEEKEND!