March 13, 2019 – Hartford, WI – Hartford Union High School’s (HUHS) Board of Education announced it has four semi-finalists for the Superintendent position.
- Stephen T. Plank, Principal, Middleton High School, Middleton-Cross Plains School District
- Ronald D. Russ, Superintendent, Merton Community School District
- Ralph Schlass, Principal, West Bend West High School, West Bend School District
- Jeffrey A. Walters, Principal, Kettle Moraine High School, Kettle Moraine School District
“It’s been exciting to see the high-quality candidates that HUHS has attracted for the Superintendent position. Our HUHS Board would like to provide you with an update and ask for your participation,” said Tracy Hennes, HUHS Board of Education, President
Approximately 40 candidates applied for the position. Nine candidates were interviewed by the Board last week. The Board chose four semi-finalists for second-round interviews in closed session on Tuesday, March 19, 2019.
Two candidates from the four semi-finalists will be selected and will return on March 21, 2019 to participate in:
- Sessions with the District Leadership Team
- School District community forums (including students, staff, parents, residents, etc.);
- Final interviews with the Board.
We are asking you to come together as a school district community on March 21, 2019, in the Library Media Center at HUHS, 6 p.m. for Candidate A and 7 p.m. for Candidate B, to be a part of the process. There will be an opportunity for attendees to submit feedback on each of the finalists. The Board will then review all feedback at the end of the evening, as part of the decision-making process.