West Bend, WI – Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County has a job opening. Details are posted below.
!RSVP Project Director
Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County is a non-profit located in West Bend, WI – our mission is to “connect seniors with caring volunteers,” enabling seniors in our community to remain independent and age in place.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to lead volunteer recruitment and engagement for our RSVP Project. The RSVP, retired senior and volunteer program, is part of the national Senior Corps program. RSVP seeks to engage persons 55 and older in volunteer service to meet critical community needs and provide a high quality experience to enrich the lives of volunteers. Leading the RSVP project in Washington County is an opportunity to make a real contribution to the community, as well as be a part of something bigger.
This position coordinates all aspects of the RSVP project and is responsible for meeting program objectives; outreach and awareness of RSVP and Interfaith Caregivers; is the key point of contact for incoming volunteers and supports daily operations.
Position Statement: Reporting to the Executive Director, manage volunteer recruitment, onboarding, and training; developing external volunteer communications and social media; represent Interfaith Caregivers in designated community outreach; partner with staff in day to day operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience leading, mentoring and training others
- Demonstrated ability in organizing events and managing projects
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; communications both internal and external
- Proven experience and competent skills level in Microsoft Office and utilizing technology
- Experience working in a non-profit organization with a volunteer culture, preferred
Job Type: Full-time, 32 – 40 flexible hours
- leading, mentoring: 2 years (Preferred)
- Non-Profit: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays, floating holiday and bereavement
- Flexible schedule
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee
- Healthcare stipend
Please send or email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County
Attn: RSVP Project Director Position
PO Box 1143
West Bend WI 53095