March 5, 2020 – West Bend, WI – It is my pleasure to recommend Oscar Estrada to you as Dist. 7 alderman in West Bend. He has worked for me directly in two separate roles at different companies where we turned around struggling businesses to profitability within a relatively short time. Oscar is a dedicated leader who routinely worked long hours in a whatever-effort-is-required mode.
Additionally, he has a strong sense of team and motivates individuals to rally together for the greater good of the enterprise. The difficult things we accomplished were based on a strong foundation of treating each and every individual with respect and dignity. Oscar has the ability to positively interact and engage with all levels of the organization from the Chief Executive Officer to the factory line worker. He consistently demonstrated the ability to teach, train, and develop those around him.
Beyond the tactical attributes described above, Oscar has a strong sense of strategic vision and is able to keep the long term in mind while executing the shorter-term objectives.
Following, the direct roles above, I have hired Oscar to assist me in a number of consulting engagements where we have been able to positively impact the results of the client organization in a matter of a few days.
I highly recommend Oscar as a servant leader, as well as, an individual contributor.
Jeffrey P. Cartwright
Disclaimer: Opinions and letters published in http://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com are not necessarily the views of the Editor, or Publisher. The http://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com reserves the right to edit or omit copy, in accordance with newspaper policies. Letters to the Editor must be attributed with a name, address and contact phone number – names and town of origin will be printed, or may be withheld at the Editor’s discretion. During the course of any election campaign, letters to the editor dealing with election issues or similar material must contain the author’s name and street address (not PO Box) for publication.
Please also note:
London : W. Foulsham & Co., 
WCI COMMENTING RULES OF ETIQUETTE:While open and honest debate is encouraged here, Washington County Insider asks that you comply with the following rules for posting. Those who do not comply will have their posts removed and may result in being banned from commenting.
Washington County Insider will not publish comments that:
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others. This is known as “trolling.” Trollers know when they are trolling, and so do we. *See definition of “troll” below. If you notice a few consistent blog trolls disappear, you’ll know why.
- Are sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Contains inappropriate or vulgar language that is likely to offend.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit.
- Are seen to impersonate someone else.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages (‘spam’)
- Include personal contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses.
- Include a link or photo that has not been approved by the editor prior to posting.
- Are considered campaigning. See also “trolling” above.
- Are unrelated to the topic.
- Just because your comment doesn’t show up right away doesn’t mean you’re being censored. When you post a comment it must first go through our filtering software. If it fails, your comment goes into a queue for manual approval.
- Just because a comment or advertisement is on the site, doesn’t mean WCI endorses it.
- The above rules are not intended to stop criticism or dissenters, but rather to stop those who are incapable of participating in a civilized manner.