May 18, 2018 – West Bend, WI – As we all know, many of our politicians are all the same, but we now have a chance to elect someone who is different from the rest. We can elect someone who is a breath of fresh air and has the strong conservative beliefs that the majority of people in the 59th Assembly District share.
I want to tell everyone a little bit more about who Ty Bodden is as a person. Ty is a public servant at heart and his roots grow deep in the Holyland area. His great-great grandfather started Salchert’s Meat Market in St. Cloud in 1928 and the family still owns it to this day.
Ty currently works for Sister Stephen and the rest of the Sisters out at Cristo Rey Ranch in Mt. Calvary located next to Villa Loretto Nursing Home. There, Ty serves as the Farm and Nonprofit Manager. Cristo Rey Ranch is a farm that provides animal therapy for children and young adults with autism and other disabilities.
He works with the kids and helps train young adults with special needs how to perform typical farm related tasks. This prepares them for other real-world jobs they may have in the future. Ty has a heart to help and to serve others and that is why he is running for office.
When elected, he will fight tirelessly for farmers and for the unborn. He wants to keep our families safe and be a voice for Law Enforcement and Firefighters.
He is a Farm Bureau Federation member and a long-time NRA member. It is great to have a young conservative running for office. It is good to have a role model for younger generations, letting them know that being a conservative republican is acceptable in society.
Please vote Ty Bodden on August 14.
Thank you for your time,
Disclaimer: Opinions and letters published in http://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com are not necessarily the views of the Editor, or Publisher. The http://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com reserves the right to edit or omit copy, in accordance with newspaper policies. Letters to the Editor must be attributed with a name, address and contact phone number – names and town of origin will be printed, or may be withheld at the Editor’s discretion. During the course of any election campaign, letters to the editor dealing with election issues or similar material must contain the author’s name and street address (not PO Box) for publication.
London : W. Foulsham & Co., 
WCI COMMENTING RULES OF ETIQUETTE:While open and honest debate is encouraged here, Washington County Insider asks that you comply with the following rules for posting. Those who do not comply will have their posts removed and may result in being banned from commenting.
Washington County Insider will not publish comments that:
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others. Disparaging comments will not be allowed. This is known as “trolling.” Trollers know when they are trolling, and so do we. *See definition of “troll” below. If you notice a few consistent blog trolls disappear, you’ll know why.
- Are sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Contains inappropriate or vulgar language that is likely to offend.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit.
- Are seen to impersonate someone else.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages (‘spam’)
- Include personal contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses.
- Include a link or photo that has not been approved by the editor prior to posting.
- Are considered campaigning. See also “trolling” above.
- Are unrelated to the topic.
- Just because your comment doesn’t show up right away doesn’t mean you’re being censored. When you post a comment it must first go through our filtering software. If it fails, your comment goes into a queue for manual approval.
- Just because a comment or advertisement is on the site, doesn’t mean WCI endorses it.
- The above rules are not intended to stop criticism or dissenters, but rather to stop those who are incapable of participating in a civilized manner.
*Trolling: a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll’s amusement. (source: Wikipedia)