Oct. 22, 2018 – Washington Co., WI – The citizens of the State of Wisconsin deserve no less than the type of approachable and effective leadership that Representative Rick Gundrum has brought with him since his election to the 58th Assembly District.
Rick Gundrum has a clearly proven background earned as a current Village of Slinger Board Trustee, former Washington County Board Chairperson and now as a Representative in the 58th Assembly District.
His record is clear. He has been a staunch advocate for reform through fiscally conservative leadership. He believes in a less intrusive more effective government that allows taxpayers to keep more of their hard earned tax dollars. Rick continues to diligently advocate for the citizens of the 58th Assembly District the same way he has done so on both county and local levels.
I have had the pleasure of working with Rick Gundrum during his tenue on the Washington County Board, and most specifically during his time as County Board Chairperson. He is an honest and principled individual. He is exactly the type of ethical individual that the citizens of the 58th District deserve representing them in Madison.
As a member of local law enforcement serving areas within, and surrounding, the 58th Assembly District, I can unequivocally say he is a strong proponent of public safety. I value the emphasis he has placed on all public safety issues, and the subsequent collaborative relationships he has established with local law enforcement. Having a partner with a voice in Madison will serve the citizens of Washington County well.
I encourage you to support, and vote to re-elect, Representative Rick Gundrum on November 6.
Republican Candidate for Washington County Sheriff
Disclaimer: Opinions and letters published in http://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com are not necessarily the views of the Editor, or Publisher. The http://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com reserves the right to edit or omit copy, in accordance with newspaper policies. Letters to the Editor must be attributed with a name, address and contact phone number – names and town of origin will be printed, or may be withheld at the Editor’s discretion. During the course of any election campaign, letters to the editor dealing with election issues or similar material must contain the author’s name and street address (not PO Box) for publication.
London : W. Foulsham & Co., 
WCI COMMENTING RULES OF ETIQUETTE:
While open and honest debate is encouraged here, Washington County Insider asks that you comply with the following rules for posting. Those who do not comply will have their posts removed and may result in being banned from commenting.
Washington County Insider will not publish comments that:
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others. This is known as “trolling.” Trollers know when they are trolling, and so do we. *See definition of “troll” below. If you notice a few consistent blog trolls disappear, you’ll know why.
- Are sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Contains inappropriate or vulgar language that is likely to offend.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit.
- Are seen to impersonate someone else.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages (‘spam’)
- Include personal contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses.
- Include a link or photo that has not been approved by the editor prior to posting.
- Are considered campaigning. See also “trolling” above.
- Are unrelated to the topic.
- Just because your comment doesn’t show up right away doesn’t mean you’re being censored. When you post a comment it must first go through our filtering software. If it fails, your comment goes into a queue for manual approval.
- Just because a comment or advertisement is on the site, doesn’t mean WCI endorses it.
- The above rules are not intended to stop criticism or dissenters, but rather to stop those who are incapable of participating in a civilized manner.
*Trolling: a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll’s amusement. (source: Wikipedia)
Graphic courtesy Owego Pennysaver Press