March 26, 2020 – Germantown, WI – When will American’s finally understand the motivation that is driving House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer has NOTHING TO DO with aiding Americans?
In their 11th hour jam of the Coronovirus Stumulus Plan Sunday night they reverted to their same old sing song of anti-Trump rhetoric, spewing forth vitriol that has nothing to do with the legislation that was being considered. Their sole focus was to stop the Trump administration.
Americans need to understand that these two leaders of the Democrat party are only thinking of their personal political survival and retention of their power in Washington. They fully realize that the pending landslide reelection of President Trump and the Republican takeover of the House will mean they will lose their power base. They are desperate and WILL DO ANYTHING to hinder efforts by the Trump Administration in its effort to make this a better America. THIS INCLUDES blocking and delaying legislation that WILL HELP Americans. They don’t care about anyone but themselves and their personal political power.
If stopping the advancement of COVID-19 sheds favorable light on the Trump Administration then THEY MUST STOP IT.
If putting money into the pockets and families of Americans and the companies and businesses that employ them sheds favorable light on the Trump Administration then THEY MUST STOP IT.
If getting Americans back to work because the companies that employ them have not been driven out of business by this crisis and schools reopened sheds favorable light on the Trump Administration then THEY MUST STOP IT!
To Pelosi and Schumer ANYTHING that sheds favorable light on the Trump Administration MUST BE STOPPED. Americans be damned as long as Pelosi and Schumer can hang onto their threads of power.
Wake Up America!.
Disclaimer: Opinions and letters published in http://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com are not necessarily the views of the Editor, or Publisher. The http://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com reserves the right to edit or omit copy, in accordance with newspaper policies. Letters to the Editor must be attributed with a name, address and contact phone number – names and town of origin will be printed, or may be withheld at the Editor’s discretion. During the course of any election campaign, letters to the editor dealing with election issues or similar material must contain the author’s name and street address (not PO Box) for publication.
Please also note:
London : W. Foulsham & Co., 
WCI COMMENTING RULES OF ETIQUETTE:While open and honest debate is encouraged here, Washington County Insider asks that you comply with the following rules for posting. Those who do not comply will have their posts removed and may result in being banned from commenting.
Washington County Insider will not publish comments that:
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others. This is known as “trolling.” Trollers know when they are trolling, and so do we. *See definition of “troll” below. If you notice a few consistent blog trolls disappear, you’ll know why.
- Are sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Contains inappropriate or vulgar language that is likely to offend.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit.
- Are seen to impersonate someone else.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages (‘spam’)
- Include personal contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses.
- Include a link or photo that has not been approved by the editor prior to posting.
- Are considered campaigning. See also “trolling” above.
- Are unrelated to the topic.
- Just because your comment doesn’t show up right away doesn’t mean you’re being censored. When you post a comment it must first go through our filtering software. If it fails, your comment goes into a queue for manual approval.
- Just because a comment or advertisement is on the site, doesn’t mean WCI endorses it.
- The above rules are not intended to stop criticism or dissenters, but rather to stop those who are incapable of participating in a civilized manner.
*Trolling: a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll’s amusement. (source: Wikipedia)
The final deadline for Letters to the Editor for the April 7, 2020 election is March 27, 2020.
Click HERE to read more Letters to the Editor at WashingtonCountyInsider.com