Jan. 25, 2017 – West Bend, WI – The new Meijer in West Bend, 2180 S. Main Street, is expected to open within the next two months and according to its website it’s looking to hire ‘team members.’
Jobs include things like meat cutters, pharmacy techs, cake decorators…. and more. See post below for details. Click HERE to apply.
Currently, Meijer is looking for a Pharmacy Technician. The position must practice the profession of pharmacy in an environment that by philosophy and policy promotes patient care. This person must be friendly and provide remarkable customer service to enhance overall patient health. Key Deliverables:
- Retrieving the appropriate medication from inventory
- Inputting customer and prescription information in the pharmacy dispensing system
- Creating prescription labels and adjudicating insurance claims
- Completing paperwork related to filling prescriptions and receiving drug orders
- Ordering prescription medication for the Pharmacy Department
- Stocking prescription medication.
- Promoting pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to the customer
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize workload
- Effective communication skills and agent of change
- Maintaining a clean, and orderly pharmacy for a professional appearance.
- Maintaining confidentiality of patient information
- High School/GED
- Retail/Community Practice
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive Attitude
- Proficient Typing Skills
- Neat and Eligible Penmanship
- Organizational Skills
- Prioritizing Skills
- Basic Math Skills