Home » Uncategorized » Opening day for Slinger Speedway postponed until Sunday, May 7 Opening day for Slinger Speedway postponed until Sunday, May 7 Author: Judy Steffes | Apr302017 Posted in Uncategorized No comments April 30, 2017 – Slinger, WI – Mother Nature wins! The weather forecast is rain, cold, and wind. In the interest of our fans and competitors we are postponing the season opener to next Sunday May 7. Courtesy Slinger Speedway Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Tweet Pin It About Author Judy Steffes First-run stories, balanced coverage in West Bend/ Washington Co. Business/education/community/history/arts. Add Your Comment Click here to cancel reply. Name (required) Mail (will not be published) (required) Website Current ye@r * Leave this field empty Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.