– TMW from September 1-5, 2016 with 5 days of ceremonies TBD (speakers, soloists, music, veterans, etc.)
– TMW motorcycle escort from Radisson Hotel, M.Falls to Kenny School Field G-town @ 9am (line up at 8:30am), you will need to sign a release form to participate. All riders are welcome.
– Only Vietnam Veterans will assemble and disassemble the wall after the ride.
– September 3 – “Welcome Home” parade at noon. In the style of Honor Flight parades.
– September 3 – Veterans Day at Fireman’s Park starts at 11:00am (entertainment, food, vendors).
– August 24 – September 5: Vietnam-Era Education Hall. Catch the Vietnam Era experience! Become a solder and learn your solders fate as you navigate through our visually creative Education Hall.
– American Huey 369 with membership rides.
– Military reenactment.
– Military memorabilia .
– Full-color keep sake book will be for sale at the end of the Vietnam Era Education Hall.