Jan. 13, 2017 – Slinger, WI – Classes have been cancelled the rest of the day at Slinger High School, 209 Polk Street, because of fumes in the building. The Slinger Fire Department was called to the school at 9:42 a.m.
At 10:28 a.m. all high school students were dismissed and buses arrived – after school activities are being reevaluated. Watch for updates.
Slinger Fire Department requesting Positive Pressure Fans from incoming units along with Carbon Monoxide Testers.
Other departments at the scene include St. Lawrence Community FD, Jackson FD and Hartford FD along with Lifestar.