Photo courtesy: Rex Rubenzer
July 5, 2018 – West Bend, WI – There has been a report of a fire at the Burger King restaurant at 1910 West Washington Street in West Bend. It apparently began approximately one hour ago. Jackson Fire Department is assisting. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
UPDATE: It appears that this incident was a grease fire in a chimney area of the restaurant. The fire was mainly put out by the fire extinguishing system within the building. The West Bend Fire Department was on the scene and extinguished the fire that was on the roof.
The restaurant was evacuated and no injuries were reported due to the fire.