General Updates from Joshua Schoemann
· Position Recruitments – Today, I formally announced the appointment of Scott Schmidt to Highway Commissioner and Eric Diamond to Human Services Director effective January 1, 2016. We are extremely excited to have these individuals on our team!
· CEO One on One’s – I continue to work to reach out to our business community by developing relationships with area CEO’s. This week I had the privilege to meet with Nate Marshall from Helgesen in Hartford. If you have contacts and suggestions on business owners or CEO’s or others whom you’d like me to connect with, please contact Jamie to help make that happen.
· Health Department Merger Update – This morning, we met regarding the status of the Health Department Merger Intergovernmental Agreement. Today’s meeting was the most productive meeting we have had to date. It appears everything is on track to move this merger from an administration phase into an operational phase in the early part of 2016. Special thanks to the County Attorney’s from both counties for their hard work on this complex agreement!
· Merry Christmas! – It has been a true blessing to serve the County and I appreciate all of the support that I’ve received throughout the last year. I sincerely wish you and your family a safe and cheerful holiday. I am out of the office next week and will resume weekly updates next year J
- Mara Keller, Samaritan – resigned
- CNA, Dietary Aid, LPN, Registered Nurse, RN (Relief Supervisor) – Samaritan
- Economic Support Assistant, Medical Assistant, Medical Director, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Social Worker, Senior Social Worker – Human Services Department
- WIC Director – Health Department
- Accounting Supervisor, Laborer/Operator/Patrol person – Highway Department
- Corrections Officer – Sheriff’s Department
- Administrative Intern – Administration Department
- Custodian – Facilities Department