March 6, 2018 – Washington Co., WI – The West Bend Community Foundation, and its component funds, had a total community impact of more than $2.58 million dollars in 2017 through grants awarded in Washington County and beyond.
The West Bend Community Foundation (WBCF) is a permanent, charitable endowment dedicated to supporting the interests and advancing the legacies of its donors while inspiring philanthropy and strengthening the greater West Bend community. It is a supporting organization and a regional partner of the Greater Milwaukee Foundation.
The West Bend Community Foundation’s community investments also are reflected in the grand total of more than $95.5 million in grants released in 2017 to agencies throughout the four-county area and elsewhere by the Greater Milwaukee Foundation and its many donors and partners, based on preliminary data.
Washington County area agencies receiving grant funding from the West Bend Community Foundation and/or the Greater Milwaukee Foundation and their donors include:
1. Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Washington County Inc
2. Bike Friendly West Bend
3. Boys & Girls Clubs of Washington County Inc
4. Casa Guadalupe Education Center Inc
5. Cedar Community Foundation Inc
6. Cedar Lakes Conservation Foundation Inc
7. Citizen Advocacy of Washington County Inc
8. City of West Bend
9. Dr. James E Albrecht Free Clinic Inc
10. Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Inc
11. Elevate Inc
12. Enchantment Inc
13. Family Center of Washington County
14. Family Promise of Washington County
15. Fifth Avenue United Methodist Church
16. Friends of Lac Lawrann Conservancy
17. Friends, Inc.
18. Full Shelf Food Pantry Inc
19. Germantown Community Scholarship Fund, Inc.
20. Habitat for Humanity of Washington and Dodge County Inc
21. Holy Angels Catholic Church and School
22. Holy Hill
23. Honours Inc
24. Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County
25. Kettle Moraine YMCA
26. Kewaskum Area Arts Council Inc
27. Kewaskum Youth Scholarships Inc
28. Life of Hope
29. Living Word Lutheran High School Incorporated
30. Medical Center Foundation of Hartford
31. Moraine Symphony Orchestra Inc
32. Museum of Wisconsin Art Inc
33. NAMI of Washington County
34. Northbrook Church
35. Our Saviors Lutheran Church
36. Ozaukee Washington Land Trust Inc
37. Rides And Reins T E C Inc
38. Riveredge Nature Center Inc
39. Roots and Branches Inc
40. Schauer Arts and Activities Center, Inc.
41. Senior Citizens Activities Inc
42. St. Frances Cabrini Catholic Church
43. St. Joseph’s Community Foundation Inc
44. St. Peter Congregation
45. The Hartford Area Foundation, Inc.
46. The Threshold Foundation Inc
47. Threshold Inc.
48. United Way of Washington County
49. Venerable Fire Collection, Inc
50. Volunteer Center of Washington County
51. Washington County 4-H
52. Washington County Campus Foundation
53. Washington County Historical Society Inc
54. Washington County Humane Society Inc
55. Wellspring Inc
56. West Bend Community & Alumni Scholarship Foundation, Inc.
57. West Bend East High School
58. West Bend Friends of Sculpture, Inc.
59. West Bend High Schools
60. West Bend Public Schools Foundation Inc
61. West Bend West High School
62. Wisconsin Lutheran Child And Family Service Inc
63. YMCA Camp Minikani
64. Youth and Family Project, Inc.