Washington Co., WI –In Person Absentee Voting begins Tuesday, October 20, 2020 for the November 3, 2020 General / Presidential Election.
Below is a list of in-person voting hours in the Village of Germantown.
October 20 – October 22: 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
October 23: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, October 24: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
October 26 – October 29: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
October 30: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, October 31: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
October 30 is the last day to register to vote in the Village of Germantown Clerk’s Office prior to the election.
There is no absentee voting or voter registration on November 2, the day prior to the election.
You may also make a request in writing to receive an absentee ballot through the mail.
All requests for an Absentee Ballot must be in writing by the elector. Use the Application for Absentee Ballot or write an email or letter requesting an absentee ballot be mailed to you.
The application must be received by the Clerk no later than 5 p.m. on the Thursday, October 29 before the election in order for an absentee ballot to be mailed to you .
Any written requests must include the following information:
- Name of the registered voter requesting the absentee ballot.
- The address to which you are registered to vote in the Village of Germantown.
- The address where the ballot should be sent, if different than your residence.
- The signature of the registered voter requesting the absentee ballot. Signature is not required for email requests.
- If you have not previously provided a copy of photo ID, photo ID must accompany the request. For the full list of acceptable photo ID visit http://bringit.wi.gov.
- Registered Voters may request an absentee ballot via MyVote.WI.gov and follow the instructions.
Questions may be directed to the Village of Germantown Clerk’s Office at 262-250-4740 or via email at [email protected]
Click HERE for more election information at WashingtonCountyInsider.com