West Bend, WI – American Companies in West Bend has a full-time job opening for a Maintenance Technician. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Are you genuine, entrepreneurial, accountable, rigorous and spirited?
Those are the G.E.A.R.S. we live by at the American Companies and we want to add a Maintenance Technician to our growing team.
We’re American Companies, and we do things a little differently around here. We are growing FAST and are looking for someone to start or continue their career as part of our field team to help keep our business growing and running smoothly.
We are a design-build firm that also does real estate development and property management in Wisconsin and the surrounding states. We value relationships and quality over quantity which has led to having long time, loyal customers who come back to us for all of the design-build and real estate needs.
If this is YOU, apply right now.
- You don’t take short cuts, and only accept the highest quality of work.
- You excel at working independently with little supervision.
- You are looking to start your career with a well-establish company or you are looking to finish out your career utilizing your maintenance skills.
- You have a clean driving record.
A few of the major roles associated with this position include:
- Jobsite cleaning and maintenance.
- Vehicle maintenance coordination and execution.
- Ordering materials.
- Property management responsibilities.
- On site construction and demo.
- Enforce project safety & security and follow OSHA standards.
- American’s shop organization, maintenance, cleanliness.
- Construction signage coordination, maintenance, installation.
- Competitive compensation package
- Health Insurance (after 90 days)
- 401K (after 6 months)
Email Emily Liddicoat, [email protected], with interest and wage requirements.