West Bend, WI – J L Business Interiors has full-time job openings on its furniture installation team. The ideal candidate must have a valid driver’s license and project a professional image and be able to work independently in a corporate atmosphere. Light construction experience desired. We offer full benefits and an excellent work environment.
Qualified Candidates Skills:
- Ability to work both individually and in team settings and be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Be able to work some night and weekend hours
- Strong work ethic and motivated to succeed
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Work together as a team
- Have and maintain a valid Wisconsin Driver’s license
- Be able to lift up to 75 pounds and push / pull up to 75 pounds
- Have the ability to use various power tools for assembly purposes
- Have good attendance and punctuality
- Document installation and service actions by completing forms, report logs and records
- Maintain personal and professional approach to self-improvement
Our office is located in West Bend, WI
Job Type: Full-time Positions Available
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of Furniture Installation experience do you have?
- How many years of Light Construction experience do you have?
- How many years of Relevant experience do you have?
Please send resume to Human [email protected]