July 19, 2020 – Richfield, WI = As I listen to the anti Trump hate, I wonder if anyone wants a President that will fight for the people.
I can’t and will not vote to have my rights taken away. Here are some of the reasons I will not vote for Biden:
– During Biden’s first term in the Senate, he actively fought integration of busing and schooling between black and white students. He has a long history of racial profiling.
-Joe Biden supports terrorist agendas to destroy our country.
– Joe Biden supports eliminating prison sentences for all nonviolent criminals (this would include nonviolent offenses like child sex trafficking).
– Joe Biden supports socialism rather than capitalism. He wants Government to be in charge of our lives.
-Joe Biden supports China which has and will continue to destroy American jobs.
-Joe Biden wants to defund our police, which will leave us with a country without Law & Order. How safe will we be under his presidency?
-Joe Biden said he will raise our taxes and the middle class will suffer.
-Joe Biden in 2016 blackmailed the Ukrainian minster into firing a prosecutor and was proud of it. Anyone want this type of President?
-For 8 years as Vice President, Joe Biden never did anything to improve the lives of black Americans.
To my fellow Wisconsin citizens – I’m begging you to do your homework before you vote. Understand what your vote means to this country. I’m voting for liberty, justice and a free country. Therefore I’m voting for Donald Trump for President.
Disclaimer: Opinions and letters published in https://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com are not necessarily the views of the Editor, or Publisher. The https://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com reserves the right to edit or omit copy, in accordance with newspaper policies. Letters to the Editor must be attributed with a name, address and contact phone number – names and town of origin will be printed, or may be withheld at the Editor’s discretion. During the course of any election campaign, letters to the editor dealing with election issues or similar material must contain the author’s name and street address (not PO Box) for publication.
Please also note:
WCI COMMENTING RULES OF ETIQUETTE:While open and honest debate is encouraged here, Washington County Insider asks that you comply with the following rules for posting. Those who do not comply will have their posts removed and may result in being banned from commenting.
Washington County Insider will not publish comments that:
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others. This is known as “trolling.” Trollers know when they are trolling, and so do we. *See definition of “troll” below. If you notice a few consistent blog trolls disappear, you’ll know why.
- Are sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Contains inappropriate or vulgar language that is likely to offend.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit.
- Are seen to impersonate someone else.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages (‘spam’)
- Include personal contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses.
- Include a link or photo that has not been approved by the editor prior to posting.
- Are considered campaigning. See also “trolling” above.
- Are unrelated to the topic.
- Just because your comment doesn’t show up right away doesn’t mean you’re being censored. When you post a comment it must first go through our filtering software. If it fails, your comment goes into a queue for manual approval.
- Just because a comment or advertisement is on the site, doesn’t mean WCI endorses it.
- The above rules are not intended to stop criticism or dissenters, but rather to stop those who are incapable of participating in a civilized manner.
*Trolling: a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll’s amusement. (source: Wikipedia)