Washington Co., WI – Hike, walk, run, or backpack 42 miles on the Ice Age Trail during the month of October 2022 and visit 3 of the Trail Communities to earn a hiking certificate and a limited-edition patch.
Log your miles over days, weekends, weeks, or one big adventure. You have the entire month of October to do it.
Challenge yourself to:
- Explore new-to-you segments.
- Enjoy vibrant fall colors as you hike (see our Fall Colors map!)
- Spend family time on the Trail.
- Slow down, unplug, and tune in.
- Listen more and talk less.
- Stop at every bench to rest and reflect.
- Laugh, sing, and seek joy.
- Watch a sunrise or sunset while on the Trail.
- Find one or two new ways to enjoy the Trail on your quest toward 42 miles.
Registration for the Challenge is FREE. All abilities. All ages. All welcome.
CLICK HERE to register today.