Feb. 24, 2017 – West Bend, WI – The fire alarm malfunctioned after school this week at Fair Park School. It happened again Friday morning during student drop off.
Students were evacuated briefly to the Washington County Courthouse to stay warm.
The West Bend Fire Department responded quickly and assured everyone that all was safe.
Students were escorted back to Fair Park by staff.
No one was marked tardy. WBSD maintenance staff is working diligently to find a solution and ensure the fire alarms are fully operational.
Photo courtesy Pinterest.