Washington County, WI – Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County is currently accepting applications for the following position:
Mobility Education & Outreach Manager
Facilitate mobility coordination and education among public, private, and other transportation stakeholders in order to better serve at-risk populations in Washington County.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Coordinate referrals and requests for transportation services from seniors, disabled, and low-income individuals with available transportation options and resources.
- Coordinate food delivery program that works with volunteers and area food pantries to serve at-risk individuals and families lacking transportation.
- Work closely with the Interfaith team on new and existing transportation collaboration opportunities within the community.
- Provide community outreach presentations, trainings, and educational resources to senior facilities, businesses, healthcare, and other Washington Co. community locations on available transportation options.
- Develop, implement and market a “travel training” program for seniors, disabled, low-income, or other at-risk populations.
- Develop promotional and marketing materials specific to the Mobility Management program; oversite of website; manage digital and print transportation resource guide.
- Provide coordination and communication for the Coordinated Transportation Committee of Washington County as Chairperson of the committee. This group is comprised of over 60 Washington County transportation stakeholders.
- Along with Executive Director, develop and maintain Mobility Management program budget.
Prioritize work based on specific performance objectives and projected outcomes as outlined in grant funding sources for the Mobility Management program.
- Compile periodic reports, track and maintain data related to service activity and objectives.
Click HERE to SUBSCRIBE to FREE local news at
Washington County Insider on YouTube
- Bachelor’s Degree in human services, transportation, education, or related field preferred, but not required.
- 1 – 3 years experience in the non-profit, human services, or transportation programs preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication.
- Comfortable speaking and presenting in front of a variety of small and large audiences is essential for this position.
- Experience volunteering and working with community organizations.
- Organized, detail-oriented, team player; able to complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of marketing principles
- Ability to learn and use the software application assistedrides.com
- Ability to work closely with the Interfaith Caregiver team in a common mission of service for seniors, disabled, and other at-risk populations
- Ability to comfortably perform presentations and relate to a wide variety of audiences including but not limited to healthcare professionals, seniors, civic organizations, churches, low-income housing, etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively with non-profit organizations in the community.
- Ability to organize and run committee meetings.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet specific deadlines.
- Ability to self-start and work independently.
- Physical requirements are those described as sedentary work, which includes the ability to lift and comfortably carry 25 lbs.
- Must be comfortable speaking on the phone and answering incoming calls, so accurate hearing is required.
- Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the prescribed essential functions.
- Perform other duties as required.
30 hours per week; up to 40 hours considered for the right individual
Flexible hours and schedule
Partial remote work is available, but not required
Email, mail or drop off a letter of interest along with a resume to:
Attn: Janean Brudvig, Executive Director
Email: [email protected] with subject line: Mobility Manager Position
Mail or drop-off:
Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County
2374A W. Washington St., West Bend WI 53095