March 10, 2022 – Kewaskum, WI – Fellow people of the Kewaskum School District,
These are dangerous times for our children, we MUST have school board members, administrators, and teachers that we, as parents, can trust. I feel the parents must be the impetus by going to the school board meetings and working with their elected officials.
In 2016 I was at my first Kewaskum School Board meeting on behalf of my grandson. It quickly became cantankerous as 1 attendee, who later introduced himself as BRADLEY PETERSEN, a former student and 2015 graduate of the Kewaskum school District.
Bradley was asking the hard questions of the 2016 school board and he had several members backpedaling. Bradley was proven right that night and I saw a fighter, a smart fighter who wouldn’t back down because he had FACTS not opinion. I went to congratulate him on a fine speech, I found a well-spoken, intelligent young man who simply wanted people held accountable and for the people to care of their community and the children in it.
Bradley Petersen was born and raised right here in Kewaskum and is a Kewaskum School District graduate. He currently serves as an Elder and council member at Immanuel Lutheran Church; he sits on the Town of Scott planning commission; he is currently a Kewaskum School Board member; he owns and manages commercial property.
I’ve known Bradley for over 6 years now. He is one of a handful of people I trust 100% and believe in wholeheartedly.
High Points from Mr. Petersen:
Education over indoctrination.
Your voice will never be forgotten.
Your child will always receive the best education that can be offered.
Bradley Petersen is FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE.
NO CRT OR 1619 in ANY CLASSROOM. He will ensure your tax dollars are spent effectively & efficiently.
Bradley will never vote to raise taxes, identifying “wants vs “needs.”
He is all in for an all-inclusive learning environment.
Bradley chaired an Ad Hoc committee for curriculum/transparency…. and ensured we are educating and not indoctrinating.
VOTE BRADLEY PETERSEN and TIM RAMTHUN
(INC) TO BE BACK ON THE KEWASKUM SCHOOL BOARD.
NO CRT/NO 1619 PLAN;
GENDER SPECIFICS POLICY; #1 GOAL IS TO PUSH TO RAISE KMS & KHS TO BE #1 SCHOOL DISTRICT IN SE WI.
I hope that you all see what I see and vote with me for BRADLEY PETERSEN and TIM RAMTHUN (INC). They’re hard working winners !!
Disclaimer: Opinions and letters published in https://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com are not necessarily the views of the Editor, or Publisher. The https://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com reserves the right to edit or omit copy, in accordance with newspaper policies. Letters to the Editor must be attributed with a name, address and contact phone number – names and town of origin will be printed, or may be withheld at the Editor’s discretion. During the course of any election campaign, letters to the editor dealing with election issues or similar material must contain the author’s name and street address (not PO Box) for publication.
Please also note:
WCI COMMENTING RULES OF ETIQUETTE: While open and honest debate is encouraged here, Washington County Insider asks that you comply with the following rules for posting. Those who do not comply will have their posts removed and may result in being banned from commenting.
In an effort to provide a great experience and be welcoming to everyone, Washington County Insider will not publish comments and reserves the right to remove posts on social media/Facebook that don’t adhere to the guidelines below.
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others. This is known as “trolling.” Trollers know when they are trolling, and so do we. *See definition of “troll” below. If you notice a few consistent blog trolls disappear, you’ll know why.
- Are sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Contains inappropriate or vulgar language that is likely to offend.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit.
- Are seen to impersonate someone else.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages (‘spam’)
- Include personal contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses.
- Include a link or photo that has not been approved by the editor prior to posting.
- Are considered campaigning. See also “trolling” above.
- Are unrelated to the topic.
- Just because your comment doesn’t show up right away doesn’t mean you’re being censored. When you post a comment it must first go through our filtering software. If it fails, your comment goes into a queue for manual approval.
- Just because a comment or advertisement is on the site, doesn’t mean WCI endorses it.
- The above rules are not intended to stop criticism or dissenters, but rather to stop those who are incapable of participating in a civilized manner.
*Trolling: a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll’s amusement. (source: Wikipedia)