1.) We need school board members that will educate, not indoctrinate! Tim and Brad’s opponent has passionately, and openly embraced the cancer of Critical Race Theory (CRT), awful and divisive concepts like “white privilege” and radical gender theory in the past, despite his recent moderating campaign rhetoric. Tim and Brad will make sure these awful, disgusting, radical concepts never hit our classrooms, and hurt our kids.
2.) Kewaskum School District has some of the best test scores in the state, especially at the younger grade levels. Tim and Brad will continue to retain high quality teaching talent and high standards. I’m concerned that Tim and Brad’s opponent will be more concerned with ideology than core curriculum results.
3.) Tim and Brad are proven on fiscal responsibility for the taxpayers of the Kewaskum School District. Their opponent has spent a lot of time in Washington D.C. and is being heavily supported by the usual, hardcore, outspoken, pro-spending Kewaskum community leftists.
Please join me in voting for Tim Ramthun and Bradley Petersen on April 5 for Kewaskum School Board. Keeping a conservative majority on the Kewaskum School Board has never been more important.
WCI COMMENTING RULES OF ETIQUETTE: While open and honest debate is encouraged here, Washington County Insider asks that you comply with the following rules for posting. Those who do not comply will have their posts removed and may result in being banned from commenting.
In an effort to provide a great experience and be welcoming to everyone, Washington County Insider will not publish comments and reserves the right to remove posts on social media/Facebook that doesn’t adhere to the guidelines below.
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others. This is known as “trolling.” Trollers know when they are trolling, and so do we. *See the definition of “troll” below. If you notice a few consistent blog trolls disappear, you’ll know why.
- Are sexually explicit, abusive, or otherwise objectionable.
- Contains inappropriate or vulgar language that is likely to offend.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation, and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit.
- Are seen to impersonate someone else.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages (‘spam’)
- Include personal contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses.
- Include a link or photo that has not been approved by the editor prior to posting.
- Are considered campaigning. See also “trolling” above.
- Are unrelated to the topic.
- Just because your comment doesn’t show up right away doesn’t mean you’re being censored. When you post a comment it must first go through our filtering software. If it fails, your comment goes into a queue for manual approval.
- Just because a comment or advertisement is on the site, doesn’t mean WCI endorses it.
- The above rules are not intended to stop criticism or dissenters, but rather to stop those who are incapable of participating in a civilized manner.
*Trolling: a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll’s amusement. (source: Wikipedia)