September 15, 2020 – West Bend, WI – My vote on November 3 will go to President Trump. I agree with his basic premise of America first. As a country, we really have to take care of our own problems before we can effectively deal with others.
President Trump has done a superb job in foreign policy. He has been tough on China, he has negotiated several peace
agreements, gotten us out of bad trade deals, and negotiated with Mexico and Guatemala to reduce the influx of illegal aliens.
He has been nominated twice for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Also, I am confident that he will keep us safe by dealing aggressively with rioters. He has shaped an economy that has been
second to none.
Some of the Democrats are blaming him for the coronavirus problems. This is totally unfair. President Trump closed off travel
to China early while his opponent ( Biden ) criticized that move. If it hadn’t been done, the problem would be far more severe.
He also responded quickly and efficiently to the requests by various governors for ventilators and other supplies.
The main reason I will vote for President Trump is that he has kept his promises….ending many stifling regulations to spur
the economy, propping up the military, working to stop illegal entry into our country by securing our borders, standing up for the
Second Amendment, siding with our police, negotiating peace agreements, and many others.
West Bend, WI 53095
Disclaimer: Opinions and letters published in https://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com are not necessarily the views of the Editor, or Publisher. The https://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com reserves the right to edit or omit copy, in accordance with newspaper policies. Letters to the Editor must be attributed with a name, address and contact phone number – names and town of origin will be printed, or may be withheld at the Editor’s discretion. During the course of any election campaign, letters to the editor dealing with election issues or similar material must contain the author’s name and street address (not PO Box) for publication.
Please also note:
WCI COMMENTING RULES OF ETIQUETTE:While open and honest debate is encouraged here, Washington County Insider asks that you comply with the following rules for posting. Those who do not comply will have their posts removed and may result in being banned from commenting.
Washington County Insider will not publish comments that:
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others. This is known as “trolling.” Trollers know when they are trolling, and so do we. *See definition of “troll” below. If you notice a few consistent blog trolls disappear, you’ll know why.
- Are sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Contains inappropriate or vulgar language that is likely to offend.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit.
- Are seen to impersonate someone else.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages (‘spam’)
- Include personal contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses.
- Include a link or photo that has not been approved by the editor prior to posting.
- Are considered campaigning. See also “trolling” above.
- Are unrelated to the topic.
- Just because your comment doesn’t show up right away doesn’t mean you’re being censored. When you post a comment it must first go through our filtering software. If it fails, your comment goes into a queue for manual approval.
- Just because a comment or advertisement is on the site, doesn’t mean WCI endorses it.
- The above rules are not intended to stop criticism or dissenters, but rather to stop those who are incapable of participating in a civilized manner.
*Trolling: a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll’s amusement. (source: Wikipedia)