Washington Co., WI – Attention all Modern Woodmen members, are you looking for something positive to do in your community? You are fully eligible for the Modern Woodmen Do-Good Grant.
This grant allows you to pick a project in your local community you feel will make a positive difference.
This is how it works:
- Contact your local Modern Woodmen representative to obtain the information needed to apply.
- Have a fun project in mind that you have always wanted to do. If you cannot think of one but still love the idea, have your Modern Woodmen Representative help you with ideas. They have many to share as Fraternal is what they believe in the most right along side helping you with your Financial needs.
- Gather family, friends, co-workers, youth groups, etc. to help you with the project if you want. The more the merrier.
- Once approved Modern Woodmen will send you a $100 prepaid bank card, free T-shirts, and more to make this volunteer event a success.
- HAVE FUN, and Do-Good
You must be a Modern Woodmen member to be eligible for this Grant. Let us help you bring to life the Volunteer idea you have always wanted to do.
Since 1883, Modern Woodmen of America has touched lives and secured futures. The fraternal financial services organization serves members for life, offering financial products and fraternal member benefits to individuals and families throughout the United States.
For more information about Modern Woodmen life insurance, annuities, investments*, retirement plans and other member benefits, contact Daniel Frey at 262-338-1006 or Daniel.Frey.email@example.com Let us make you a member today while helping you secure your financial future.
* Securities offered through MWA Financial Services Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Modern Woodmen of America