Washington County, WI – Do you know an individual or organization in Washington County that has influenced the quality of life for our senior citizens.
Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County invites you to submit a nomination for the inaugural Judy Phillips Influencers in Aging Award.
This new award, established by Interfaith Caregivers of Washington Co., honors Judy Phillips and her legacy of passionate work for seniors. It will recognize those in our community whose work demonstrates creative, impactful and strong advocacy for the seniors in our community.
● Creative Expression – An individual, group, organization, or program that promotes, enhances, and inspires creativity for seniors (for example: program, classes, marketing, arts, education)
● Community Impact – An individual, group, organization, or program whose service has made this community a better place for seniors.
● Aging Advocacy – An individual, group, organization, or program that promotes a cause or whose advocacy for seniors has brought about a positive change.
An individual, group, organization, or program may be nominated if they:
● Live or work in Washington County and /or provide services to the senior citizen residents of Washington County
● Complete the Nomination Form and submit to:
Email: [email protected] or
Mail: Interfaith Caregivers of Washington Co.
Attn: Influencers in Aging Nomination
PO Box 1143, West Bend, WI 53095
The nomination link for the Judy Phillips Memorial “Influencers in Aging” event is now live on our website. Please spread the word. You can access it from our home page – a link is toward the bottom of the page.
Or go directly to the event page HERE.