Hartford, WI – The City of Hartford is moving its July 4 fireworks to Independence Park, 880 S. Wilson Avenue in Hartford.
– Show is scheduled to begin at dusk (approximately 9:35 p.m.)
– Show length is scheduled to be 20-25 minutes
– If you plan to watch the fireworks at Independence Park. You may picnic in open park green lawn areas and sport fields that are not listed as restricted. In addition, follow and obey signage that will be posted as it concerns restricted/safety zone areas.
Washington County Insider on YouTube
– There should be excellent viewing for all residents/homes that are located near Independence Park.
– There will be limited parking spaces within the parking lots of Independence Park. No parking is permitted on the park lawn areas or along the parks service roadway. Street parking is available on S. Wilson Avenue next to the park or possibly other nearby streets to find parking.
– Please pick up your litter and trash before you leave the park.