West Bend, WI – Please join me in voting for John Donaldson and Melanie Ehrgott for West Bend School Board on Tuesday, April 5, 2022. Both have great conservative family values and honesty and integrity, and they listen to us.
John graduated from West Bend East High School and is an honorably discharged U.S. military veteran. With three kids in our school district, John and his wife want the highest quality education possible while keeping it affordable for all. John respects that parents have a right to be involved in their children’s education. Parents are their kids’ primary and continuous educators (kids change teachers and schools but always return home).
He knows in-person learning is much better than “virtual.” He will ensure curriculum transparency and no indoctrination.
Melanie is also a parent. She and her husband have five children, and they are deeply invested in what goes on in our West Bend public schools. They put families and kids first. Like John, she wants in-person education, not virtual “education” in which many students tune out, are not held accountable and fall behind.
Melanie knows we all need to live within a budget. If elected, she will eliminate wasteful spending and re-purpose taxpayer dollars to where they can do the most good. We are going to need this as the gross, irresponsible, economy-destroying spending by the federal government and current “administration” has resulted in record inflation, gas prices, and a $31-plus TRILLION national debt that may be impossible to repay. This is crushing families!
We need a change for the better NOW. Please vote for John Donaldson and Melanie Ehrgott during early voting or on April 5 for WB School Board. I will also be voting for Marietta Bailey, who is honest, ethical, fiscally responsible, and a true conservative running for County Board Supervisor in the 2nd district.
West Bend, WI
Disclaimer: Opinions and letters published in https://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com are not necessarily the views of the Editor or Publisher. The https://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com reserves the right to edit or omit copy, in accordance with newspaper policies. Letters to the Editor must be attributed with a name, address, and contact phone number – names and town of origin will be printed or may be withheld at the Editor’s discretion. During the course of any election campaign, letters to the editor dealing with election issues or similar material must contain the author’s name and street address (not PO Box) for publication.
Please also note:
WCI COMMENTING RULES OF ETIQUETTE: While open and honest debate is encouraged here, Washington County Insider asks that you comply with the following rules for posting. Those who do not comply will have their posts removed and may result in being banned from commenting.
In an effort to provide a great experience and be welcoming to everyone, Washington County Insider will not publish comments and reserves the right to remove posts on social media/Facebook that doesn’t adhere to the guidelines below.
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others. This is known as “trolling.” Trollers know when they are trolling, and so do we. *See the definition of “troll” below. If you notice a few consistent blog trolls disappear, you’ll know why.
- Are sexually explicit, abusive, or otherwise objectionable.
- Contains inappropriate or vulgar language that is likely to offend.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation, and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit.
- Are seen to impersonate someone else.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages (‘spam’)
- Include personal contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses.
- Include a link or photo that has not been approved by the editor prior to posting.
- Are considered campaigning. See also “trolling” above.
- Are unrelated to the topic.
- Just because your comment doesn’t show up right away doesn’t mean you’re being censored. When you post a comment it must first go through our filtering software. If it fails, your comment goes into a queue for manual approval.
- Just because a comment or advertisement is on the site, doesn’t mean WCI endorses it.
- The above rules are not intended to stop criticism or dissenters, but rather to stop those who are incapable of participating in a civilized manner.
*Trolling: a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll’s amusement. (source: Wikipedia)