proceed to a non-binding referendum at the next Gubernatorial or Presidential election balloting.
Topic and Background: Administration wishes to resume the discussion surrounding our District’s current and future facilities needs as a continuation of this recent standing agenda item.
This coming Monday evening, Mr. Ross will finish sharing information on our secondary schools and auxiliary buildings. Further, he will be bringing forward summary information on our operational costs.
Additional topics will include:
- Property values by municipality
- Property value south of County Road NN (and) property value of the Jackson Elementary attendance area
- Discussion of building with debt issuance versus lease-to-own through operational dollars
- An update on student transportation and how this service is structured
- An identification of our Board policy 188 discussing the configuration of the high school(s) and a change from the existing design
A slide presentation will share information on the above topics and help prompt questions and dialogue.