Dec. 7, 2017 – Washington Co., WI – Beginning January 1, 2018 visitors to Washington County parks listed below will need to purchase a $5 daily pass or $30 annual sticker.
This fee system is similar to existing entrance-fee models like the Wisconsin State Park System and the Waukesha County Park System.
- Ackerman’s Grove County Park – 4875 Cty Hwy Z, West Bend, WI 53095
- Glacier Hills County Park – 1664 Friess Lake Rd., Hubertus, WI 53033
- Heritage Trails County Park – 4668 Cty Hwy E, Slinger, WI 53086
- Homestead Hollow Park – N120W19809 Friestadt Rd., Germantown, WI 53022
- Leonard J. Yahr County Park – 7999 Orchard Valley Rd., West Bend, WI 53090
- Sandy Knoll County Park – 2064 Wallace Lake Rd., West Bend, WI 53090
Park visitors will have three methods of payment and have up to seven days from the date of their visit to pay, much like a highway toll system.
Each of the parks listed above will have an entrance station where park visitors will be required to take a pass form unless they already have an annual sticker, have pre-paid, have an event code, or are attending a soccer game.
Below are the three methods of payment.
- Pay online.
- Computer Browser Version: click HERE
- Mobile Version: click HERE
- Pay in person at one of the locations below.
- Washington County Planning & Parks Office 333 E. Washington St., Suite 2300 West Bend, WI 53095
- Washington County Golf Course 6439 Clover Rd. Hartford, WI 53027
- Mail in payment to the Washington County Planning and Parks Office.
Annual stickers are on sale now. For more information and a complete list of pricing please call the Washington County Planning & Parks Office at 262-335-4445 or visit our website washcoparks.com