West Bend, WI – Are you Genuine, Entrepreneurial, Accountable, Rigorous and Spirited?
Those are the G.E.A.R.S. that we live by at the American Companies and we want to add a Assistant Site Technician to our growing team!
We are a design-build firm that also does real estate development and property management primarily in Southeastern Wisconsin.
We value relationships and quality over quantity which has led to having long time, loyal customers who come back to us for all of the design-build and real estate needs.
Click HERE to apply.
The Right Candidate Will:
• Be a team player
• Be willing to learn
• Have an interest in commercial construction
• Be responsible and dependable
• Have a valid driver’s license
Responsibilities for Maintenance Assistant:
• Work alongside our seasoned professional site technicians
• Wood and metal framing
• Finish carpentry
• Commercial property management
• Jobsite maintenance
• Keep a maintenance log
• Run errands
*Experience in these areas is a plus, but we will train the right person
• Competitive compensation package
• Paid holidays & vacation
• Health insurance after 60 days
• 401K (after 6 months)
• Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
• Must complete the OSHA 30 within the first 90 days of employment.
• Must read the book Traction within 30 days of employment and
exemplify the skills contained within.