April 2, 2022 – West Bend, WI – I am voting for John Donaldson and Melanie Ehrgott for West Bend School Board on April 5, and for Marietta Bailey for County Supervisor in District 2. Please join me.
John came up through West Bend schools and graduated from East HS. He is a veteran, having served honorably in Afghanistan. John and his wife have three kids in our district. They want the best for all students. John knows we can have quality education at an affordable price. He will work hard to make that a reality. John knows parents have every right to have a say in their children’s education.
John advocates for in-person learning. He knows kids lose too much when education is relegated to “virtual.” He values curriculum transparency (and no indoctrination).
Melanie and her husband have five children. They are very interested in the West Bend schools. Like John, she wants in-school education and no intrusion on freedoms (i.e., no more harmful mask mandates that only make things worse). Otherwise, kids lose out for good on major parts of their education.
Both John and Melanie are fiscal conservatives – stay within our budget. Use the dollars the generous taxpayers already provide in smarter ways and get rid of frills and fads. With everyone struggling now due to huge overspending by Washington politicians, we need to watch every dollar. Record inflation is eating up an extra 15% of what we take home!
Please vote for John Donaldson and Melanie Ehrgott during early voting or on April 5 for WB School Board. I am also voting for Marietta Bailey for County Supervisor in District 2. She has solid family values, respects our Constitution and all our rights, freedoms, and laws, and is a true conservative. Our county government will be much better with Marietta Bailey on board!
Most respectfully signed,
West Bend, WI
Please also note:
WCI COMMENTING RULES OF ETIQUETTE: While open and honest debate is encouraged here, Washington County Insider asks that you comply with the following rules for posting. Those who do not comply will have their posts removed and may result in being banned from commenting.
In an effort to provide a great experience and be welcoming to everyone, Washington County Insider will not publish comments and reserves the right to remove posts on social media/Facebook that doesn’t adhere to the guidelines below.
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others. This is known as “trolling.” Trollers know when they are trolling, and so do we. *See the definition of “troll” below. If you notice a few consistent blog trolls disappear, you’ll know why.
- Are sexually explicit, abusive, or otherwise objectionable.
- Contains inappropriate or vulgar language that is likely to offend.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation, and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit.
- Are seen to impersonate someone else.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages (‘spam’)
- Include personal contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses.
- Include a link or photo that has not been approved by the editor prior to posting.
- Are considered campaigning. See also “trolling” above.
- Are unrelated to the topic.
- Just because your comment doesn’t show up right away doesn’t mean you’re being censored. When you post a comment it must first go through our filtering software. If it fails, your comment goes into a queue for manual approval.
- Just because a comment or advertisement is on the site, doesn’t mean WCI endorses it.
- The above rules are not intended to stop criticism or dissenters, but rather to stop those who are incapable of participating in a civilized manner.
*Trolling: a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll’s amusement. (source: Wikipedia)