April 16, 2019 – Washington Co., WI – Tickets to see headliner Billy Currington at this year’s Washington County Fair go on sale to members of the Agricultural and Industrial Society on Wednesday, April 17 at 9 a.m. Tickets for the general public go on sale Monday, April 22 at 10 a.m.
By becoming a member of the Ag & Industrial Society you can have first dibs on front-row tickets to the performances at the Silver Lining Amphitheater.
This is a unique opportunity to support you local Washington County Fair. Stop at the Fair Park today and sign up for your tax-deductible membership and then get pre-sale tickets three days ahead of the general public.
Your donation to the Washington County Agricultural & Industrial Society helps maintain the beautiful grounds and buildings of the Washington County Fair Park & Conference Center, and supports our mission “to enrich life with educational, cultural, economic, and social opportunities.”
Be the first to get VIP Reserved tickets to see Billy Currington on Saturday, July 27.
Tickets can be purchased online by clicking HERE or at the Fair Park Office Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Ticket prices for the pit are $40 total including any fees and $35 (including any fees) for Section 2.
General admission lawn seating is included in Fair admission the day of the event. Fair admission on Saturday is $10 for anyone 13 and older. Fair admission tickets are on sale now at a discounted rate of $7 until July, 12, 2019.
For more information on the Fair and other events, visit wcfairpark.com
The Agricultural & Industrial Society is a non-profit member organization whose mission is “to enrich life with educational, cultural, economic, and social opportunities.” AIS is committed to the success of Fair Park and the Washington County Fair. As an AIS member you are a part of an exciting and progressive community. Your membership gives you a voice in electing the Board of Directors that is charged with overseeing the daily operation of Fair Park.
All levels of membership include:
- Fair Park rental/event discounts (varies per event)
- Voting Power in the election of two members that serve on Washington County Agricultural & Industrial Society’s Board of Directors. One vote per membership.
- Opportunity to run for election on Washington County Agricultural & Industrial Society’s Board of Directors.
- Invitation to Annual Meeting
- First-hand knowledge of events and entertainment booked at Fair Park and the Washington County Fair.
- Washington County Fair Park & Conference Center Monthly Email Newsletter
- $50 (includes one season Fair pass, one Corporate Party Pass, Pre-sale ticket opportunity for Fair concerts)
- $75 (includes two season Fair passes, two Corporate Party Passes, Pre-sale ticket opportunity for Fair concerts)
- $150 (includes two season Fair passes, two Corporate Party Passes, two VIP concert tickets for County Fair, Pre-sale ticket opportunity for Fair concerts)
- $250 (includes four season Fair passes, four Corporate Party Passes, four VIP concert tickets for County Fair, Pre-sale ticket opportunity for Fair concerts)