July 25, 2022 – New Holstein, WI – I met Ty Bodden a year and a half ago. Since then, I’ve come to see in him, one of the best young men that I’ve ever been privileged to be acquainted with, and I’ve known many men over my considerable years who would do well to try to match his character!
One could use the Boy Scouts “Law” and it’s 12 Goals, (seldom seen references when referring to the character of many politicians or candidates), to describe him, but Ty actually outshines each of them in many ways.
Having been able to serve with him in the Republican Party of Calumet County, Ty has helped us all to accomplish wonderful things, and his intelligent and informed direction has always been ruled by his calm demeanor, fairness, concern for all others and strong Christian values. I can only see great benefit for all who live and work in Assembly District 59 with Ty as their newest Assemblyman. Once you get to know him, you will have found a new and very good friend!
In just a year and a half, I found Ty to possess a constant sense of decency, courtesy, and desire to represent the people. Ty honors the value of transparency in everything he does, from his own history and private life to his interactions with our Calumet County Republican party and the public in general, and of course with this election! He will hold nothing back from any of we members, nor with the public. He constantly welcomes the “other side”, to feel free to join our monthly meetings and listening sessions and encourages their input.
Ty declared that he is a supporter of term limits and that while serving, will give it his all and work hard to eliminate the disconnect between the public and politicians. He will be the true voice of We the People once elected, with genuine concern and a strong sense of duty, Ty will represent everyone in the 59th District with every effort humanly possible! He will work hard to create needed laws to protect our citizens that will have actual consequences. With Ty, we taxpayers will get our money’s worth!
Ty’s character consists of strong Christian morals, devoted and dedicated family man to his wife and two daughters, hard-working public servant in his community, and that he has the heart of a true patriot with deep care and concern about the people of our state and country, and it’s future. His concern has taken him to this election where his win will allow him to work for the people, represent we citizens and become our voice in State government where many haven’t had a voice before. I’m very confident that he, as the best and most qualified candidate, will win!
Tom De Troye
Please also note:
WCI COMMENTING RULES OF ETIQUETTE: While open and honest debate is encouraged here, Washington County Insider asks that you comply with the following rules for posting. Those who do not comply will have their posts removed and may result in being banned from commenting.
In an effort to provide a great experience and be welcoming to everyone, Washington County Insider will not publish comments and reserves the right to remove posts on social media/Facebook that doesn’t adhere to the guidelines below.
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others. This is known as “trolling.” Trollers know when they are trolling, and so do we. *See the definition of “troll” below. If you notice a few consistent blog trolls disappear, you’ll know why.
- Are sexually explicit, abusive, or otherwise objectionable.
- Contains inappropriate or vulgar language that is likely to offend.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation, and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit.
- Are seen impersonating someone else.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages (‘spam’)
- Include personal contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses.
- Include a link or photo that has not been approved by the editor prior to posting.
- Are considered campaigning. See also “trolling” above.
- Are unrelated to the topic.
- Just because your comment doesn’t show up right away doesn’t mean you’re being censored. When you post a comment it must first go through our filtering software. If it fails, your comment goes into a queue for manual approval.
- Just because a comment or advertisement is on the site, doesn’t mean WCI endorses it.
- The above rules are not intended to stop criticism or dissenters, but rather to stop those who are incapable of participating in a civilized manner.
*Trolling: a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll’s amusement. (source: Wikipedia)