West Bend WI – Phase 1 is nearly complete as 420-yards of concrete are poured today to finish the parking lot at Trail’s Edge Apartments, 250 S. Forest Avenue, in West Bend, WI.
Trail’s Edge Apartment’s model unit is now open for tours; contact the Director of Management, Shane Murphy, at 414-687-5258 [email protected] to sign up. The official first move-in date is set for July 1, 2022.
Click HERE to SUBSCRIBE to FREE local news at
Washington County Insider on YouTube
Trail’s Edge Apartments are bringing luxury living to West Bend. Nestled in a quiet nook near the Milwaukee River and the Eisenbahn Trail, the apartments bring a unique location and exclusive amenities to new tenants.
- Direct access to the Museum of Wisconsin Art and Historic Downtown retail and restaurants
- Temperature controlled enclosed parking for each of the units.
- Direct access to the West Bend Riverwalk
- Adjacent to the 25 miles of Eisenbahn State Trail
- Relaxing 2nd floor terrace
- Outdoor gazebo, grilling and picnic area
- Private and fenced exterior dog run
- Interior car wash bay
- Pet grooming station
- Fitness center
- Community gathering room with full kitchen
- Pet friendly
Make sure to visit the Trail’s Edge Apartments website at www.trailsedgeapts.com to find even more amenities, check out the neighborhood, and reserve your space now. Take advantage of signing up for tours.
We can’t wait for you to call Trail’s Edge Apartments home.