West Bend, WI – Crack and joint sealing work in West Bend will be performed through the following street segments beginning Monday, September 21, 2020 until approximately October 9, 2020. Please note the project dates may be adjusted due to weather conditions or other circumstances.
- 5th Ave: Maple St to Oak St
- 6th Ave: Decorah Rd to Oak St
- 7th Ave: Vine St to Decorah Rd
- 8th Ave: Pine Dr to Chestnut St
- 12th Ave: Walnut St to Chestnut St
- 18th Ave: Chestnut St to W Washington St
- Decorah Rd: University Dr to 18th Ave
- Indiana Ave: E Washington St to Oak St
- Indiana Ave: Hargrove St to Paradise Dr
- Silver Brook Dr: Hawthorn Dr to Paradise Dr
- University Dr: Decorah Rd to Campus Dr
- N River Rd: E Washington St to Creek Rd
- Creek Rd: Schmidt Rd to Trenton Rd
- 12th Ave: Wayne Rd to Park Ave
- 13th Ave: Alder St to Wayne Rd
- 18th Ave: Park Ave to Jefferson St
Motorists are reminded to abide by all traffic control signs and devices as well as be aware of ongoing construction activities. Please plan on using alternate routes to avoid construction whenever possible. Please communicate this information with any delivery vehicles or other interested parties.
The general contractor for this project is Denler, Inc from Joliet, Illinois. Construction activities will include cleaning and routing existing cracks, placement of crack sealing material and restoration of disturbed areas.