“It is a great option for people looking for another non-fishy meal during Lent,” said Eaton’s owner Corey Faust.
Eaton’s West Bend has a few changes due to the limits of 10 people in a social area.
- We are limiting the number of customers in the store to 5 or fewer at a time. Only 1 person to pick-up if going in the store.
- We will be suspending our subs & salads starting Thursday, March 19 to minimize our staffing and to keep order times at a minimum and so we can keep our staff to no more than 5 at a time.
- With suspension of subs, Eaton’s is making curbside pick-up our priority option at this time, to keep you and our staff safe.
For curbside pick-up
1. Order online; in special instructions write “curbside,” if you would like freezer items or anything else in the store you will need to come in or call.
2. Pay with credit card
3. When you arrive, call us to deliver your order and pop the trunk, or open the door for us to leave it, to limit contact. (We will need to know the name on the order and identify your vehicle to deliver to).
4. Be kind, be safe and respect your neighbors.
Stop in and give it a try. Eaton’s Fresh Pizza, 830 E. Paradise Drive, in West Bend.
Click HERE to order online.