October 31, 2020 – Washington Co., Wi – A Vote for Donald Trump on Election Day will:
Protect tax cuts for working families;
Guarantee our country’s energy independence, reducing energy costs and gas prices;
Eliminate restrictive regulations on business and industry, resulting in lower consumer prices;
Continue to build the largest economy in American history;
Protect our freedom of speech from censorship by social media companies;
Strengthen our country’s defense and re-build the military;
Continue to sanction China for human rights violations and trade infractions;
Continue to negotiate peace in the Middle East;
Appoint conservative judges who will not legislate from the bench;
Preserve the balance of power between the three branches of government;
Protect your Second Amendment right to own and use guns to defend yourself and your home;
Defend the funding of police departments and ensure law and order prevails;
Protect the border and defend our country from being overwhelmed by costly illegal immigration;
Prevent taxpayer funding of abortion and outlaw late-term abortion;
Guarantee freedom of religious speech and worship;
Support parental choice schools;
Strengthen minority communities through Opportunity Zones;
Preserve private health insurance plans and oppose the nationalization of our health care system;
Mandate lower costs for prescriptions;
Continue investigations regarding the corruption of the FBI and CIA and the 2016 election;
Verify whether then Vice-President Joe Biden accepted money from foreign countries; and
Fight for all Americans, even those who oppose the President every day.
If you vote for President Trump, you will help strengthen our economy, guarantee our fundamental rights as Americans, and protect our democracy. It’s NOT about personalities.
Disclaimer: Opinions and letters published in https://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com are not necessarily the views of the Editor, or Publisher. The https://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com reserves the right to edit or omit copy, in accordance with newspaper policies. Letters to the Editor must be attributed with a name, address and contact phone number – names and town of origin will be printed, or may be withheld at the Editor’s discretion. During the course of any election campaign, letters to the editor dealing with election issues or similar material must contain the author’s name and street address (not PO Box) for publication.
Please also note:
WCI COMMENTING RULES OF ETIQUETTE:While open and honest debate is encouraged here, Washington County Insider asks that you comply with the following rules for posting. Those who do not comply will have their posts removed and may result in being banned from commenting.
Washington County Insider will not publish comments that:
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others. This is known as “trolling.” Trollers know when they are trolling, and so do we. *See definition of “troll” below. If you notice a few consistent blog trolls disappear, you’ll know why.
- Are sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Contains inappropriate or vulgar language that is likely to offend.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit.
- Are seen to impersonate someone else.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages (‘spam’)
- Include personal contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses.
- Include a link or photo that has not been approved by the editor prior to posting.
- Are considered campaigning. See also “trolling” above.
- Are unrelated to the topic.
- Just because your comment doesn’t show up right away doesn’t mean you’re being censored. When you post a comment it must first go through our filtering software. If it fails, your comment goes into a queue for manual approval.
- Just because a comment or advertisement is on the site, doesn’t mean WCI endorses it.
- The above rules are not intended to stop criticism or dissenters, but rather to stop those who are incapable of participating in a civilized manner.
*Trolling: a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll’s amusement. (source: Wikipedia)