78.6 F
West Bend

Hartford Union HS evacuated because of vending machine fire

September 22, 2023 – Hartford, WI -Hartford Union High School evacuated its building around 11 a.m. Friday, Sept. 22, 2023, due to a small fire that was contained to a vending machine on the second floor of the building.

Hartford Union High School

Hartford Fire and Rescue has responded, and all students and staff have safely evacuated at this time.

Superintendent Jeffrey Walters said “additional information will be provided once Hartford Fire and Rescue allow students and staff to return to the building.”

UPDATE: Students and staff returned to the building within the hour, with classes on the second floor relocated to another part of the building. Thanks to our students, staff, and Hartford Fire and Rescue for their response to this event.

Uncle Larry's Storage

 

Leave a Reply

Work or the content on WashingtonCountyInsider.com cannot be downloaded, printed, or copied. The work or content on WashingtonCountyInsider.com prohibits the end user to download, print, or otherwise distribute copies.

Subscribe

FREE local news at Washington County Insider on YouTube

Related Articles