May 6, 2020 – The Kettle Moraine Sport Riders have decided due to COVID precautions, to postpone the Father’s Day Hillclimb.
A statement from the Sport Riders said, “This was a very hard decision after a 35-year run. We hope to hold it in late August of this year, but need to work with the AMA and Sunburst to see if this is a possibility.”
Kettle Moraine Sport Riders held a virtual meeting this week and made the difficult decision to postpone the annual hillclimb (originally scheduled for Father’s Day, June 21) to late summer or early fall.
This was a hard decision.
We hope to see you all later in the race season. We thank you for over 35 years of support. We will post details on our Facebook page and on our website as soon as they are available.
We need to work with the ski hill, sponsors, and AMA scheduling. We should have more information within the month. Please share to spread the word.