63 F
West Bend

Smoke from malfunctioning HVAC motor forces student relocation at Hartford Union High School

September 6, 2022 – Hartford, WI – Hartford Fire and Rescue was called to Hartford Union High School at approximately 12:45 p.m. on Tuesday, September 6, 2022, after a classroom and office spaces filling with a small amount of smoke.

Hartford Fire Department HVAC

Hartford Union High School was put on an administrative hold and students and staff in the area were relocated to another part of the building.

It appears the smoke is coming from an HVAC unit. All students and staff are safe.

At 2:17 p.m. the school canceled the hold and students and staff resumed normal activity. The issue causing the smoke was determined to be a motor that malfunctions in a rooftop HVAC unit.

Thanks to Hartford Fire and Rescue for its prompt and professional response.

Leave a Reply

Work or the content on WashingtonCountyInsider.com cannot be downloaded, printed, or copied. The work or content on WashingtonCountyInsider.com prohibits the end user to download, print, or otherwise distribute copies.

Subscribe

FREE local news at Washington County Insider on YouTube

Related Articles