Don having served our country in many ways over his lifetime, serving in the military, being a WI state assembly member for 10 years. Also serving his community as an assistant scoutmaster, youth baseball coach, as well as a VFW, American legion, and lions’ international member.
While serving Hjt1 school board he rooted out critical race theory curriculum from future classrooms, while understanding, and teaching the Judeo-Christian constitutional values our country was founded on by our forefathers.
Tina carry’s these same values believing a sound education, and good athletic programs are key components in turning out successful young adults that will contribute to the future as outstanding citizens in their own communities.
Also working to give parents complete control over the Medical/Health decisions for their children and making sure weekly learning objectives goals are laid out to the parents when choosing textbooks, and transparency when supplementing library books that are available to students, and parents. Please consider voting for individuals that carry these values on April 5. Our future generations deserve school boards that carry out these values.
WCI COMMENTING RULES OF ETIQUETTE: While open and honest debate is encouraged here, Washington County Insider asks that you comply with the following rules for posting. Those who do not comply will have their posts removed and may result in being banned from commenting.
In an effort to provide a great experience and be welcoming to everyone, Washington County Insider will not publish comments and reserves the right to remove posts on social media/Facebook that doesn’t adhere to the guidelines below.
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others. This is known as “trolling.” Trollers know when they are trolling, and so do we. *See the definition of “troll” below. If you notice a few consistent blog trolls disappear, you’ll know why.
- Are sexually explicit, abusive, or otherwise objectionable.
- Contains inappropriate or vulgar language that is likely to offend.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation, and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit.
- Are seen to impersonate someone else.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages (‘spam’)
- Include personal contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses.
- Include a link or photo that has not been approved by the editor prior to posting.
- Are considered campaigning. See also “trolling” above.
- Are unrelated to the topic.
- Just because your comment doesn’t show up right away doesn’t mean you’re being censored. When you post a comment it must first go through our filtering software. If it fails, your comment goes into a queue for manual approval.
- Just because a comment or advertisement is on the site, doesn’t mean WCI endorses it.
- The above rules are not intended to stop criticism or dissenters, but rather to stop those who are incapable of participating in a civilized manner.
*Trolling: a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll’s amusement. (source: Wikipedia)