August 3, 2021 – Jackson, WI – Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School (KMLHS) in Jackson is in need of volunteers to help make our 2021 Masquerade Gala a success.
Gala Volunteer Opportunities
Thursday, August 12
- Table & Chair Set Up: 12:00 – 2:00 PM
- Set up tables, chairs, cover chairs with spandex covers, put linens on tables
- Silent Auction Set Up: 12:00 – 2:00 PM
Friday, August 13
- Door Greeters: 4:00 – 6:30 PM
- Meet guests at the door, welcome them, open the door for them, direct them where to go
- Guest Check-In: 4:00 – 6:30 PM
- Greet guests, check them in, hand them their packets, invite them to play games & check out auction items
- Sell Raffle Tickets, $100 Squares, & Branches for Gift Card Raffle: 4:00 – 6:30 PM & 7:30 – 8:30 PM
- Student Appetizer Servers & Bussers: 4:00 – 9:00 PM
- Auction Item Check-Out: 7:30 – 9:00 PM
- Make sure items are labeled with correct winner names, bring items to Main Entrance, check off when guests pick up their items, thank guests for coming
- Auction Item Runners: 8:00 – 10:00 PM
- Help guests take items to their vehicles
Saturday, August 14
- Gala Take Down: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The gala will take place at KLMHS on Friday, August 13, 2021, and will be held in the gym.
Sign up to volunteer HERE.
Questions? Contact Crystal Perez (262.677.4051 x4042; [email protected]).