West Bend, Wi – Are you Genuine, Entrepreneurial, Accountable, Rigorous and Spirited?
Those are the G.E.A.R.S. that we live by at the American Companies and we want to add an Office Administrator to our growing team.
We’re American Companies, and we do things a little differently around here. We are growing FAST and are looking for someone to start or continue their career as part of our admin team to help keep our business growing and running smoothly.
We are a design-build firm that also does real estate development and property management in Wisconsin and the surrounding states. We value relationships and quality over quantity which has led to having long time, loyal customers who come back to us for all of the design-build and real estate needs.
If this is YOU, click HERE and apply now.
- You are friendly.
- You are detail oriented.
- You don’t take short cuts, and only accept the highest quality of work.
- You excel at working independently with little supervision.
A few of the major roles associated with this position include:
- Answer phones, meet and greet visitors, front desk personality for the companies.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable using QuickBooks.
- Organizational system to track contractor/vendor documents.
- Filing/tracking sub-contractor documents and certificates of insurance / W-9’s / 1099’s.
- Update and create reports in Microsoft Excel.
- Written communication to Tenants, Vendors, Customers.
- General Office Duties – ordering supplies / tracking machine maintenance.
- Support all other departments.
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- 401K (after 6 months)
Click HERE to apply.