June 15, 2021 — West Bend, WI – If you are looking for an apartment with a view, check out the new Trail’s Edge Apartments, 200 S. Forest Avenue, in West Bend.
One of American Construction Services finest designs will bring attractive 1 and 2- bedroom apartments with a view of the Milwaukee River and many great amenities to West Bend. The location is perfect for people of all ages who love to get outdoors.
Click HERE for a photo gallery of construction progress
Situated near The Eisenbahn Trail, the beautiful new Riverwalk, and Historic Downtown West Bend, there are countless nearby attractions to enjoy.
When designing the building, American Construction Services kept in mind, what residents of West Bend wanted in an apartment. Key were the location and great amenities in every apartment: an open floor plan, in-unit laundry, breakfast bar, patio, ample storage (most apartments have walk-in closets), and abundant natural light.
Trail’s Edge Apartments were also designed for convenient living with these luxury common areas: second floor terrace for entertaining, a fenced in dog walk area, a pet grooming station, interior car wash bay, gazebo and picnic area, and an exercise and fitness room.
Click HERE for apartment amenities.
American Construction Services started building Trail’s Edge Apartments in March 2021 and the project is slated to be completed in 2022.
Signs are going up at the property in two weeks with contact information to learn more about Trail’s Edge Apartments.
American Construction Services is humbled to be part of growing our very own neighborhood, and creating more housing options for the residents of West Bend.
• Spancrete plank set has been completed.
• Spancrete caulking, grouting, and patching is nearly complete.
• The elevator shaft has been constructed through 2nd floor.
• The East wing concrete topper has been poured and cut.
• East wing walls have been laid out in preparation for wall panel install.
• Guardrails have been installed.
Anticipated progress in the next three weeks:
• Concrete topper will be completed.
• Wall panel install will begin Monday 6/14.
• Underfloor MEPs will begin in parking garage June 14.
• Site utilities will continue.
Click HERE for more information on how to submit an application and reserve your next home today.