December 8, 2019 – Town of Trenton, WI – A celebration in the Town of Trenton on Sunday afternoon as over 100 people turned out for a dedication service at Ozaukee Christian School.
OCS is a non-denominational Christian school founded in 1990. It has had several homes over the years. It started at Portview Christian Center in Port Washington, then moved to Friedens Church in Port, back to Portview and then to St. John XXIII in Saukville for the last 19 years.
The current location is 1214 State Highway 33 across from West Bend Lakes Golf Course.
Ozaukee Christian School describes itself as “offering outstanding, Christ-centered, non-denominational educational opportunities for students from K3 to eighth grade. We are dedicated to academic excellence with a uniquely Christian perspective—one that places Jesus at the center of everything we do and acknowledges the Bible as our ultimate authority.”